I didn’t have anything really exciting to write about today, but ‘Later’ came sooner than I thought. I saw this on the blog of Jodie Llewellyn, and thought I’d give it a shot. You can find Jodie’s blog here: http://jodiellewellyn.wordpress.com/
She originally found this questionnaire on girlinabasement.
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I live in California.
2. I am an Eagle Scout.
3. I am married with two kids.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2. Public Speaking
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
2. The newspaper – a real, paper newspaper
3. Shorts – I don’t think I’ve worn long pants in 2 years.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Reading and writing
3. Xbox/computer games
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
2. Joining the Foreign Legion (too old for it now, and I can’t get a note from my wife)
3. History teacher
THREE BOOKS YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ:
1. The End of Sparta – Victor Davis Hanson (currently reading)
2. The Great Influenza – John M. Barry
3. Justinian’s Flea – William Rosen
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WORKING ON, WRITING WISE:
1. Drafting Gods of War – SF novel
2. R&R of Camerone – Screenplay
3. Laying out The Craftsmen – SF novel
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. See a World Cup live, in person
2. Publish a book/have a screenplay produced
3. Visit Rome and Athens
THREE CELEB IDOLS (or crushes):
2. William Goldman
3. Karen Gillan
1. ‘If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn’t thinking.’ – George S. Patton
2. ‘Attack, attack, attack, always attack.’ – Frederick the Great
3. ‘I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.’ – Winston Churchill
What are your answers fellow bloggers?